The benefits of wearing hair extensions and clip-ins in Palatine, IL range from having an easy way to change your look to boosting your confidence. When you want long, full hair (and are not genetically blessed in that department), extensions are the fastest, easiest way to achieve the look you want.
If you’re considering hair extensions, here’s what you need to know before you make the leap:
- Add length and volume instantly: Obviously, the best part about hair extensions is that they give you hair to rival any model or celebrity. If you want long, thick, flowing hair but don’t want to wait years while your natural hair grows out, extensions are the way to go. You’ll be able to add about 18 to 24 inches to your length, and the extra hair will add volume and thickness.
- A great way to experiment: Thinking about a certain style, but not sure you want to commit? Hair extensions are a commitment-phobe’s dream: you can try the look you want for as little as a few hours (if you clip them in) or a couple months (if you opt for a weave).
- A low maintenance accessory: Some clients love hair extensions because they come pre-styled. All you have to do is add them underneath your natural hair and you’ll be ready to go for vacations, major events and more.
- Allows you to change color and length at will: Variety is the spice of life, and many of our clients love to play with their look. Not only can you change the length and thickness of your hair, but if you’re considering a fantasy color or other new look, extensions are a great way to test the waters.
- A smart way to grow out a bad haircut: Are you one of the many people who succumbed to a bad quarantine home haircut? Grow it out gracefully with hair extensions. People will wonder how you managed to keep your hair looking so great.
- Can be natural or synthetic hair: You can get hair extensions in both natural and synthetic versions. Depending on your particular budget and how long you intend to use the extensions, you might want to opt for a sewn-in natural set. If you’re just trying out a new look, synthetic extensions in Palatine, IL might be your best bet.
- Available in clip-in, tape-in or sewn-in varieties: Finally, hair extensions in Palatine, IL come in clip-in, tape-in and sewn-in varieties. Clip on is the easiest to put on and remove, and are best suited for temporary looks. Tape-in extensions need to be professionally adhered to your natural hair and last four to eight weeks when cared for properly. Sewn-in extensions (also known as weaves) last the longest at six to eight weeks, and are less likely to slide out than tape-in extensions.
Are you considering hair extensions in Palatine, IL? Let the team at Claude Thomas Salon & Spa guide you through the process. Get in touch with us today to book an appointment.
Categorised in: Hair Extensions