MAKEUP at CLAUDE THOMAS SALON & SPA
What is Permanent Makeup?
This is the process whereby color pigments are inserted into the dermal layer of the skin to create a soft and natural look. These colored pigments are specifically designed and formulated for permanent makeup and designed to be customized for each individual. Permanent Makeup creates a lasting cosmetic effect. This is also known as Cosmetic Tattooing.
Who would benefit from Permanent Makeup (Micro-pigmentation)
- Active woman or men
- Persons that would like to create more symmetry to their facial feature
- Persons that difficulty applying makeup
- Persons with vision problems
- People that some forms of Alopecia
- Those who are looking for a natural look
- Those who are looking to have more free time
- Persons looking for a more dramatic look.
- Persons who have sparse amount of eyebrows or no eyebrows.
- Those who need more definition to their eyes and/or lips.
- Or those who just want to look their very best at all time.
Is it Safe?
Strict sanitation ans sterilization guide lines are followed. Disposable supplies and needle are used for each procedure. A prescription of Zoviraz is required to take two weeks before any lips permanent makeup procedure.
A Patch test is required for any type of permanent makeup procedure. This patch test has to be done for at least 2 week prior to any procedure. Generally there is very few reactions to the pigments and are very safe. Some people can get a reaction from the topical anesthetic used in the procedure. There can be a reaction to the cain’s cain’s used in some topicals.
How permanent is the procedure?
Aftercare and skin type determines the lasting visual results. Fading may occur and a refresher color application may be desired after several or more years.
Does it hurt?
There is a slight discomfort but it is worth it. In most cases discomfort is at a minimal. With the use of effective topical anesthetics, we can provide near total numbing of the area.