Some women want their hair to stay short. Others prefer a medium length. Perhaps long hair is desired. Whatever your length preference may be, growing out luscious locks naturally is not in the cards for everyone. Getting the news that your body is not able to support long, healthy hair can be painful, especially if what you want is thick healthy hair flowing down and grazing your lower back. Even so, a healthy person with healthy hair with no genetic predisposition to hair growth issues will still have to wait years for their hair to become very long.
Enter hair extensions. They’re just what they sound like: a product that extends the length of a person’s natural hair, and the effect is immediate. Extensions may be the answer for those who have temporary hair loss, permanent hair loss, hair loss in certain areas or medically-related hair loss, but they’re also just an option for anyone wanting long hair in general. Here are some of the best reasons to wear hair extensions in Palatine, IL:
- More length: Growing out your hair is closely related to trying to lose those last five pounds in that it can seem impossible. It’s frustrating when your hair just won’t grow past a certain length even though you take care of it, baby it, trim up the dead ends often, etc. If this has been your experience, hair extensions may be the perfect solution.
- More volume: Some people’s hair is naturally flat, while others suffer from thinning hair or hair loss. Either situation can affect your confidence. Luckily, hair extensions are a fantastic and reasonable option for adding volume to your hair. Hair extensions can add thickness to a variety of hair types while still maintaining a natural appearance.
- New color wonder: Changing hair color is a great way to start fresh or feel better about being you. However, you aren’t sure what color to choose, and the thought of dying it scares you. Try hair extensions for a quickly reversible option, instead of taking a risk with coloring your hair.
- Haircut horror: Okay—let’s talk haircut horror stories. Many go something like this: you schedule a haircut appointment, say you want a light trim off the ends, but wind up leaving with inches chopped off or multiple layers so short there’s no taming it. You vow to learn how to trim your own hair. Or, you could consider wearing hair extensions for a while.
- Style change: Wearing hair extensions can change up your look. They can make your hair look instantly more beautiful, interesting and soft to the touch, not to mention that they also add length, volume and even highlights of color to your hair. Additionally, hair extensions are a great way to prepare your look for a special occasion, like a wedding, holiday party or formal event.
There are several types of hair extension methods in Palatine, IL. At Claude Thomas Salon & Spa, our team of professionals can extend your hair by the strand, make extensions seamless or invisible and more. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Categorised in: Hair Extensions