Balayage: A Full Dimension of Colors for the Fall
With pumpkin spice lattes comes pumpkin spice hair color season. As the weather cools and the leaves turn color, women are opting for rich, warm autumnal tones to take their hair from summer to fall and beyond. Changing up your hair color is a great way to complement the fashions of the season.
At Claude Thomas Salon & Spa, we can help you achieve your ideal fall balayage hair colors in Palatine, IL. Read on for some of our new favorite, trendy hair colors—and if the names make you hungry, you’re not alone:
- Golden honey: Using balayage to add this bright, buttery golden tone is perfect for medium-to-dark brunettes who want to go a bit lighter.
- Mushroom blonde: Mushroom blonde is a much ashier blond than you might associate with fall, but that actually makes it perfect for both dark blondes and brunettes. It works equally well to darken or lighten your hair, depending on your base tone.
- Peach cobbler: This warm vanilla-blonde base is streaked with golds and coppers at the ends to create a multi-dimensional ginger color.
- Cold brew: This rich deep brown is paired with subtle warm red tones to make your hair match your favorite coffee drink. It’s cooler than chili chocolate and chocolate truffle, but warmer than mushroom blonde.
- Toasted coconut: This balayage method uses deep, dark browns at the roots and fades to an icy platinum at the tips. It’s a bold and unusual color that’s sure to carry you through the winter.
- Chili chocolate: This is a rich dark chocolate color that’s painted over with a bright auburn. Designed to lighten dark brunettes, it doesn’t hurt that it resembles a tasty treat.
- Cinnamon copper: This is a cinnamon tone with a golden copper lift, which is especially beautiful as a subtle ombre. It adds a lot of dimension to this medium ginger-brown color.
- Chocolate truffle: Chocolate truffle hair pairs a dark brunette with threads of bright, rich dark gold. If your hair is already on the brighter side from summer, you can have your stylist add dark lowlights.
- Cranberry: This gorgeous hair color is a dark, deep red that holds onto more violet tones than maroon. Threads of brighter red make it resemble the best part of your Thanksgiving dinner or a piece of translucent garnet.
Whatever you choose to do to take your hair from summer to fall with balayage hair colors in Palatine, IL, we can help. Bring in your favorite inspiration photos, and we’ll make your hair shine in more ways than one.
Design your own fall balayage hair colors in Palatine, IL
Since 1995, Claude Thomas Salon & Spa has served the Palatine area, bringing our customers top-notch salon and spa services. Our exceptional attention to detail and extraordinary customer service has kept our clients coming back time and again. Let us help you dream up a flattering fall and winter hair color! Call us or stop by today to find out more about our colorist services and your various options.
Categorised in: Hair Color