In recent years, ombre hair colors have been all the rage. It’s become increasingly common to see people sporting unique and interesting hairdos that gradually shade from natural colors at the roots to dyed tips. The ombre style shows no signs of going out of fashion any time soon, which means that you have lots of time to continue experimenting with different colors and styles of ombre to find a haircare solution that works for you and meets your unique style-based needs.
Because ombre can be a challenging style to implement, you should only trust a qualified hair salon in Palatine, IL to perform your hair dyeing. While the at-home kits may seem tempting, they typically cause disastrous results, or only last for a few days. Either way, you want to make sure that your hair care investment will help you look and feel your best for as long as possible.
Here are just a few of the hottest ombre hair colors in Palatine, IL you may want to try in 2018:
- Fiery red ombre: This is a bold hair color choice that is sure to make a statement. Fiery red ombres can help you show off your unique personality, and demonstrate your wild side. Fiery red can provide you with a stunning and interesting color gradient.
- Gunmetal gray ombre: Gray hair is all the rage, and for good reason. Twinges of gray provide a distinguished air and an interesting appearance. Gunmetal gray ombre ‘dos offer an interesting way to sport the burgeoning gray hair trend.
- Ashy light brown: Ashy light-brown ombre styles are an ideal summer look that can allow you to take advantage of the ombre trend in a more subtle way. This look is particularly well suited for people with naturally brown hair.
- Champagne blonde ombre: Another look that’s particularly great for the summer season is the champagne blonde ombre. Anyone planning to spend lots of time at the beach should consider sporting this fun and flirty hairstyle in Palatine, IL!
- Mahogany ombre: This is another subtle play on ombre trends that can look spectacular on people with naturally brown hair. Mahogany amber offers the natural, earthy look that will help you make your next hiking selfie truly shine!
- Icy blonde ombre: If wintertime is more your style, you should consider the icy blonde ombre. You can bring a chill into the room regardless of the season with this high-contrast look that includes streaks of black and platinum.
Claude Thomas Salon & Spa has been a trusted hair salon in Palatine, IL since 1995. We are proud to provide each and every one of our clients with long-lasting hair care solutions that meet their individual needs. We offer specialized haircuts, colorations and treatments to help ensure that our clients leave our salon looking and feeling like their best possible selves.
If you are looking for an inviting and knowledgeable salon to help you identify your next great hairstyle, you should pay a visit to Claude Thomas Salon & Spa. Reach out to one of our friendly representatives today to schedule an appointment!